For Consumer: One Unit
For Dealer: 6 unit
For Distributer: 24 unit
For Bulk: 100 unit
- Gymnema Sylvestre is also called gurmar, which is a Hindi name meaning “destroyer of sugar.”
- It has been used for thousands of years as an herbal treatment for diabetes.
- It has the ability to block the absorption of glucose from the intestines and helps to reduce cravings for sugar.
- The reduction of sugar cravings also leads to the use of gymnema for herbal weight loss applications.
- Chewing the leaves, or even taking capsule form, can alter the taste of sugar when ingested and reduce the sweetness.
- Gymnema Sylvestre helps reduce the number of carbohydrates stored in fat stores and increases the amount burned for energy. This leads to a reduction in fat stores and increase in energy available
100gm @ ₨ 450.00