Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant used in cooking and herbal medicine. Extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, lemongrass oil has a powerful, citrus scent. It’s often found in soaps and other personal care products.
Lemongrass oil can be extracted, and it’s been used by healthcare providers to treat digestive problems and high blood pressure. It has many other potential health benefits, too.
Health Benefits of lemon grass Natural oil:
- It has antibacterial properties
- It has antifungal properties
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It has antioxidant properties
- It may help prevent gastric ulcers or relieve nausea
- It may help ease diarrhea
- It may help reduce cholesterol
- It may help regulate blood sugar and lipids
- It may act as a pain reliever
- It may help relieve stress and anxiety
- It may help relieve headaches and migraine