Health Benefits of Timmur:
- Timmur is a unique Himalayan herb and is one of the most popular spices in Nepalese cuisine.
- Pungent and spicy taste of Timmur produces enzymes in the mouth that facilitates digestive process and controls gas in the stomach.
- It is antiseptic, antispasmodic and stimulant.
- It is also used for treating toothache.
- It is a good source of vitamin A, phosphorous, thiamin, phytosterols, and carotene.
- Due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties, it can be used as food preservatives and in cupboards or book shelves to protect from moths and fungi attacks.
- It has ability to stimulate the immune system, reduce pain, boost the appetite, increase circulation, strengthen the bones and reduce inflammation.